Skip to main content

Why am I religious?

I’m a 17-year-old religious high-school student.
It was three years back I transformed into a religious fellow.
Why?
  • Believing in God prevents me from exercising anything immoral and against human principles.
  • The belief in God’s existence would resonate confidence in me because I know what bad I am going through in my life will be cured by God sooner or later.
  • It persuades me to meditate and attain a connection with the Almighty.
  • My hopes remain alive in the worst scenarios just because I know that God would do, something and get me through it, and this works not only because he does something, but also because I will now put more efforts.
Believing in the Almighty has nothing to do with the awful things that exist in the world. If we would have been following his essence and philosophies, there shall be no problems that would arise, believe it or not! Instead, being faithful in God would refrain me and everyone else from doing something dreadful.
The Almighty is the ultimate creator of the humans and the universe, and it is a few among us who have spread filth in our surroundings because they do not believe in what the creator has designed.
Some of you may quote the religious people doing obnoxious things, but exceptions always will exist. I find no reason in not believing in god just because the world is experiencing awful conditions.